- Meyer puts faith in Smith, Steenkamp to quell Argentina - BDlive
BUENOS AIRES — Most of Argentina's national rugby team play in the cultural melting pot that is the French Top 14. There is also a heavy South African flavour to arguably the most diverse domestic competition in the world, which makes sense of coach ...Meyer calls for more from SpringboksSportal.com.auSpringboks make three changes for ArgentinaRugbyweek.comSmith handed Springboks recall
- Argentina v South Africa: 5 Key Battles That Will Shape Rugby Championship ... - Bleacher Report
South Africa had a harder time overcoming Argentina than might have been expected in Round One of the Rugby Championship, and Heyneke Meyer's side travel to Salta in the hopes that things will be easier this Saturday. The wet conditions accounted for a ...Argentina changes 2 in the backline for Springboks rematch in Rugby ...
- (TODAY) Watch South Africa vs Argentina Live Stream Online Rugby ... - Silver and Black Pride
- Early try critical as South Africa edge Argentina 13-6 in Rugby Championship - Sydney Morning Herald
PRETORIA: A first minute try from Ruan Pienaar proved decisive as South Africa beat Argentina 13-6 in Saturday's rain-affected Rugby Championship test at Loftus Versfeld to record a winning start to the annual four-nation competition. Pienaar's early ...
- Argentina eye upset on home soil - ESPNScrum.com
South Africa might have emerged winners from the swamp-like Loftus field, but it was far from a straightforward victory for the home side in Pretoria last weekend. In fairness, the sodden conditions made good rugby almost impossible to play, but ...
- A win for Argentina would be great - Independent Online
The Pumas players are far from being household names, like the Boks or All Blacks; they move around airports without anyone turning to stare – which happens with the Boks – and hardly anyone even knows it is the Argentina national rugby team sitting on ...Boks go on low-key training schedule for Argentina matchBDliveMatfield misses Argentina flightSPORT24
- Argentina changes 2 for Springboks rematch in Rugby Championship - Times Colonist
Argentina's Nicolas Sanchez, front, runs with the ball after avoiding a tackle from South Africa's Jannie du Plessis, back, during their Rugby Championship match at Loftus Versfeld stadium in Pretoria, South Africa, Saturday, Aug. 16, 2014. (AP Photo ...
- Boks have figured out how to beat Argentina, says Van Graan - BDlive
"It has been our focus in training," Van Graan said. "We had good preparation against Wales and Scotland. They use leg tackles. In Super Rugby we make use of double hits. We've got Richie Gray (breakdown consultant) as well, which makes a difference.".Argentina seek first Championship winIndependent OnlineThe Rugby Championship: Argentina desperate to avoid repeat of 2013 ...
- South Africa vs Argentina Rugby Championship: Time, TV Channel, Live Stream ... - The Epoch Times
- Rugby-Argentina winger Imhoff injured, misses Springboks clashes - Reuters UK
BUENOS AIRES Aug 5 (Reuters) - Winger Juan Imhoff has injured his foot and will miss Argentina's first two Rugby Championship matches against South Africa, the Argentine Rugby Union (UAR) said on Tuesday. The Racing Metro player fractured the ...Matfield out of Argentina testSuperSportSpringboks lose Matfield for Argentina TestESPNScrum.com