- Respect: New Zealand recognising Australia's rugby growth - The Roar
Having spoken to the voice of Australian rugby, Gordon Bray, a few months ago, it was another thrill to be part of a panel discussion yesterday morning with the voice of New Zealand rugby, Grant Nisbett, on ABC Grandstand Digital. Grandstand Breakfast ...ARU has to stand
- Where to for Australia beyond Super Rugby? - The Roar
- News Limited deal cost Australian Rugby Union in future TV rights - Sydney Morning Herald
- Former Australia boss Robbie Deans moves to Japan - SkySports
The New Zealander, who led the Canterbury Crusaders to five Super Rugby titles before moving to Australia, had
- ARU has everything to lose in Super Rugby expansion - Sydney Morning Herald
- The ARU is under pressure to curb South Africa - The Australian
It is understood Australia and New Zealand have agreed to a “preferred” Super Rugby model, which includes a sixth South African team, a side from Argentina and a yet-to-be-determined 18th franchise, most likely Japanese. SANZAR is still waiting to ...
- expansion fears unite Tasman rivals - The Australian
AUSTRALIA'S five Super Rugby franchises are becoming increasingly concerned at the wisdom of SANZAR's plan to expand the competition to 17 or 18 teams in 2016. “First and foremost, we've got to look at whether the expansion plans are in the best ...Time for Super Rugby to ditch South Africa?ESPNScrum.com
- Marshall officially released from NZ contracts - Eurosport.com AU
Former New Zealand rugby league captain Benji Marshall has been released from his rugby union contracts in New Zealand, officially ending the 29-year-old's brief foray into the 15-man game. Marshall officially released from NZ contracts - Rugby - Super ...League: Benji might have to look beyond AustraliaOtago Daily TimesBenji Marshall reaches out to NRL clubsThe Guardian
- Marshall admits he was 'average' union player - Eurosport.com AU
... an average rugby player. "I got a fresh start back in New Zealand, got fit, got the motivation, got the hunger and I feel real good and feel fresh." The 29-year-old playmaker made the move to union after 10 seasons at Wests Tigers in Australia's ...
- Race quota threatens South African Super Rugby clubs - The Australian
SARU was scheduled to meet with the government last night (Australian time) to determine what exactly Mbalula means by “immediately”. If the minister insists he wants the word interpreted literally, it would cause chaos for South Africa's five Super ...