- Scotland to lose IRB Sevens host role - BBC News
- Wales rugby coach Shaun Edwards delivers damning verdict on benefits of ... - WalesOnline
The Racing Metro duo, along with Mike Phillips and Luke Charteris, are among a number of Welsh internationals who have joined clubs in France over the last few years. Jonathan Davies at Clermont Auvergne and Leigh Halfpenny at Toulon also joined the ...
- Rory Kockott has been called into the France squad - SkySports
- European Championship: Underdogs Ireland take on France in Dublin - SkySports
- European Championship: Ireland defeat favourites France - SkySports
Australia-born McDonnell gave the hosts a lead they never relinquished with a try after just seven minutes, having successfully chased a kick from Halifax scrum-half Ben Johnston. Haydn Peacock, who plays his club rugby for Carcassonne, doubled Ireland ...
- Ireland stun favourites in European Rugby League Championship - Irish Examiner
Hull KR second rower Kevin Larroyer sparked a French fightback on 58 minutes with their fi
- Buddy Franklin takes Jesinta Campbell to a rugby game during romantic French ... - Daily Mail
And despite going on a romantic vacation to France with the sportsman after his Sydney Swans played in the Grand Final, Jesinta Campbell was still taking in sport. The couple watched a rugby game in the city of Toulon over the weekend, with the 23-year ...
- Giteau rediscovers rugby love in France - SBS
He was shunted out when the 'three amigos' were Robbie Deans' new best mates but Matt Giteau's French renaissance has shown the former poster-boy's enduring powers. Giteau has been named French rugby's Top 14 player of the season - three years ...Matt Giteau named France's
- French rugby club owner taking IRB to court - Stuff.co.nz
But if we want rugby to move forward, we need to get up to date and realise it's 2014." The issue will come to a head again next month when the November tests are played in the northern hemisphere while France's Top 14 competition continues for three ...
- Roberts, Phillips & Lydiate 'could leave Racing' say French media - BBC Sport
Wales coach Warren Gatland says the Welsh Rugby Union has not "instigated contact" aimed at bringing Wales stars Jamie Roberts, Mike Phillips and Dan Lydiate back from Racing Metro. Reports in France say the players could leave Racing, who say they ...Wales rugby stars Jamie Roberts and Dan Lydiate lined up for sensational ...