- All Blacks: Improving Pumas will be taken seriously - New Zealand Herald
The All Blacks are acutely aware the Pumas are tougher to beat in New Zealand than in Argentina. Conrad Smith, for one, has respected the Pumas from the time they gave the All Blacks a shake-up in the quarter-final of Rugby World Cup 2011.Rugby: Nonu-Smith combination looks likelyRadio SportMa'a Nonu fit and ready to playESPNScrum.comRugby: No hometown start likely for Dagg
- Rugby: Boks can't afford any mistakes, says Meyer - New Zealand Herald
"It will require a lot of focus and hard work from everyone involved this week," said Meyer. "Australia may have lost last weekend against New Zealand, but the week before that they drew in Sydney. We respect them as opposition and can't afford any ...
- Rugby World Cup 2015: New Zealand ignore promotional video snub as world ... - The Independent
Several current and former players are shown in the video along with people wearing the rugby jerseys of most of the top-tier nations - Australia, South Africa and France. None, however, appeared to be from the world champion All Blacks and New Zealand ...Justin Marshall: ITM Cup nursery for rugby talentNew Zealand Herald
- Rugby: Unearthing talent is becoming dirty - New Zealand Herald
We [Auckland Rugby] believe strongly they should be left alone to focus on playing for their first XV, making New Zealand Secondary Schools and, more importantly, passing a few exams. We want education to come first. "The market has become over ...
- Finally Australia Beat New Zealand At Rugby - And It Took Gay Players From ... - Business Insider Australia
The Melbourne Chargers won the runner up prize, the Bingham Plate, and the New Zealand Falcons won the lower-tier competition, the Bingham Bowl, in their debut appearance at the tournament. The Sydney Convicts C team were runner-up in the lower-tier ...Being straight no longer a barrier in gay rugbyStuff.co.nzSydney Convicts win the Bingham Cup world cup of gay rugbyGay Star News
- Game on for New Zealand's sole gay rugby side - Stuff.co.nz
BIG WEEKEND: Members of New Zealand's only gay rugby team prepare for the Bingham Cup in Sydney this weekend. Back row, from left, Ray Pye (coach), Jeremy Brankin (captain), Dean Knight, Karl Wilshier, Sam Learmonth. Front row, from l
- Rugby Championship: New Zealand thrash Australia - BBC Sport
New Zealand claimed a record 51-20 victory over Rugby Championship rivals Australia to retain the Bledisloe Cup. After a 12-12 draw in Sydney last week, the All Blacks scored six tries in Auckland to leave the Wallabies without a win in New Zealand ...
- NZ Rugby apologises after fans injured in Bledisloe fireworks accident - The Guardian
New Zealand Rugby has apologised after a fireworks display at the Bledisloe Cup match at Eden Park in Auckland malfunctioned, injuring fans. Three people in the 48,000 strong crowd on Saturday were injured after being struck by a stray firework.New Zealand Rugby bans stadium fireworks following pyrotechnics accident in ...
- Rugby: Pumas lock expected to join Chiefs - YahooXtra Blogs (blog)
- Rugby: Williams put on fast track - New Zealand Herald
New Zealand Rugby yesterday confirmed that Sonny Bill Williams will be given a special exemption, should it be needed, to fast-track his way into the All Blacks' end-of-year tour. The original thinking was that Williams would have to play some ITM Cup ...