- Blues five-eighth Simon Hickey to lead NZ Under 20s - TVNZ
Blues five-eighth Simon Hickey will captain the New Zealand under-20s side at the Junior World Championship to be held for the first time in New Zealand in June. Coach Chris Boyd has named a strong 28-man squad, which also includes Super Rugby ...Rugby: Hickey's Blues stint will help Under-20sNew Zealand Herald
- Benji Marshall officially released from New Zealand rugby contracts - Sydney Morning Herald
Former New Zealand rugby league captain Benji Marshall has been released from his rugby union contracts in New Zealand, officially ending the 29-year-old's brief foray into the 15-man game. Marshall had asked for a release from his Auckland Blues and ...Rugby: Tew confident NZRU escape Marshallgate unscathedYahooXtra Blogs (blog)
- Respect: New Zealand recognising Australia's rugby growth - The Roar
Having spoken to the voice of Australian rugby, Gordon Bray, a few months ago, it was another thrill to be part of a panel discussion yesterday morning
- Hansen tells wantaway players to 'dig in' - ESPNScrum.com
- Super Rugby form team: New Zealand conference - TVNZ
Injuries have ruled out a few candidates but the ONE News sports team has put their choices to the ballot to see who they think are the form side at the halfway stage in this year's Super Rugby competition. Ten rounds down and the Chiefs are showing ...
- Rugby: NZ U-20 side dripping with talent - New Zealand Herald
- Wales line up move for Anscombe - New Zealand Herald
Anscombe is seen by Gatland as having the perfect pedigree, having starred at under-20 level for New Zealand. The 22-year-old has been used mainly at fullback by the Chiefs, but has started the last two matches at first-five due to Aaron Cruden's hand ...
- Rugby: Hickey named as captain of NZ Under-20s - New Zealand Herald
- Super Rugby: Luatua dropped to reserves - Radio Sport
Meanwhile, Blues first-five Simon Hickey will captain the New Zealand under-20s at the junior World Cup, to be held in New Zealand in June. Coach Chris Boyd has named a strong squad of 28, which also includes Super Rugby players Tevita Li, Anton ...
- Benji Marshall: 'I'm an average rugby player' - The Nelson Mail
"But I definitely don't regret it because I have got everything I wanted to get out of it except the performance on the field, which just hasn't worked out the way I wanted it to and I am just an average rugby player. I got a fresh start back in New ...