Scottish National Rugby Team
Scotland Fixtures and Results
No fixtures found.
Scottish Rugby Team News
- Scottish Rugby open talks to explore Aberdeen pro team - BBC Sport
Scottish Rugby has held talks with one of Scotland's leading businessmen about the possibility of setting up a new professional team in Aberdeen. Murrayfield chief executive Mark Dodson has spoken with Martin Gilbert, the head of Aberdeen Asset ...Plotting the renaissance: Elite strategist unveils grand vision for Scottish rugbyDaily MailScottish Rugby Union CEO Mark Dodson defends Scott JohnsonESPNScrum.com
- Edinburgh Accies try for Scottish rugby museum - Edinburgh Evening News
- Rugby Sevens: born in Scotland, and coming back to Glasgow - Glasgow Evening Times
The first officially sanctioned international tournament was played at Murrayfield as part of the Scottish Rugby Union's centenary celebrations in 1973. Due to the success of the format, three years later the sport found its global footing with the ...
- 'Cotter will bash a few heads together at Scotland' - ESPNScrum.com
As Clermont prepare to face Leicester in this weekend's Heineken Cup quarter-final, Cotter will have his head still firmly focused on their prospects before he turns attention to Scotland. Despite the Scottish Rugby Union announcing Cotter as the ...
- Scotland rugby star Al Strokosch shocked at lack of 6 Nations action - Scottish Daily Record
Rugby star Al Strokosch has spoken of his shock after being overlooked for Scotland's Six Nations campaign until the final game against Wales. The 31-year-old, originally from Stewartfield, was named in the 35-man pool at the start of the championships ...
- Scotland warned of USA's Rugby World Cup challenge - Scotsman
Scotland have been warned the USA do not intend to just make up the numbers at the 2015 Rugby Wo
- Scotland rugby legends add their weight to Howe of Fife's rebuild - The Courier
- High-level diplomacy pulls European rugby union back from the brink - The Guardian (blog)
If it took the diplomatic skills of Ian Ritchie, the Rugby Football Union chief executive, to pull all the stakeholders back from the brink, the Scottish Rugby Union and the four Welsh regions also played pivotal roles in establishing the new ...
- Laidlaw rested with one eye on World Cup - ESPNScrum.com
Laidlaw will join Gloucester next season and Scotland have asked for the half-back to have some time out as they turn their attention to the 2015 Rugby World Cup. Scotland's director of rugby, Scott Johnson said: "Greig [Laidlaw] has played a lot of ...
- Biarritz bring in Scotland's Nick de Luca - ESPNScrum.com
De Luca has played for Edinburgh since 2007 and has earned 41 caps for Scotland. "I have sunk my heart and soul into the club and loved being a part of it," De Luca said. "It's not only where I have learnt my rugby but where I have grown up, had a ...