- South Africa go cold on Japan Super Rugby bid - Stuff.co.nz
- Racial Quota Debate Stirred in South African Rugby - New York Times
CAPE TOWN — The selection of Teboho Mohoje ahead of the veteran Schalk Burger in the Springbok team that defeated Australia, 28-10, in the Rugby Championship test last weekend reignited the racial quota debate in South African rugby. The issue of ...
- South Africans prominent as Champions Cup kicks off - SuperSport
- Rugby Championship: South Africa beat New Zealand in thriller - BBC News
South Africa ended world champions New Zealand's 22-match unbeaten run with a thrilling victory in Johannesburg. Patrick Lambie landed a 55m penalty with two minutes remaining to clinch a gripping Rugby Championship Test match. The Springboks led ...Patrick Lambie scores late penalty as South Africa beat New ZealandThe GuardianSouth Africa vs. New Zealand: Score, Report from 2014 Rugby Championship ...
- Rugby Championship: South Africa defeat Australia - BBC Sport
Two late tries by captain Jean de Villiers and another from Pat Lambie helped South Africa beat Australia in the Rugby Championship in Cape Town. The Springboks trailed 10-5 at the break but a Handre Pollard penalty cut the gap early in the second half.Rugby Championship: South Africa hit Australia with late onslaughtSkySportsSouth Africa beat Australia thanks to late brace from Jean de VilliersThe GuardianRugby: Springboks clinch late win over WallabiesNew Zealand Herald
- Rugby Championship: South Africa v Australia match preview - SkySports
Australia will look to end their 22-year Cape Town jinx when they tackle South Africa in the Rugby Championship on Saturday. The Wallabies last tasted victory at Newlands in 1992 when David Campese and Paul Carozza (2) scored in the 26-3 win over the ...South Africa v Australia: 5 Key Battles That Will Shape Rugby Championship ClashBleacher ReportS.Africa v Australia Rugby Championship PreviewRugbyweek.com
- South Africa Springboks end New Zealand All Blacks' 22-match unbeaten run - Sydney Morning Herald
After a three-year drought against the All Blacks they now truly believe, despite the fact the All Blacks had another Rugby Championship title sewn up before a ball was kicked in Johannesburg. Advertisement. "It was important to us," Boks captain Jean ...
- Ewen McKenzie: Australia coach resigns after three defeats - BBC Sport
The Wallabies are also in the same group as Wales and hosts England for the 2015 World Cup. McKenzie won 11 of his 22 Tests in charge, including a seven-match winning streak. But defeats by South Africa and Argentina in the Rugby Championship were ...Australia's rugby coach McKenzie resigns before NZ defeatMail & Guardian OnlineFACTBOX-Rugby-Former Australia coach Ewen McKenzieReuters UKMcCaw seeks rapid response in Brisbane after rare loss for All BlacksIrish Independent
- Australia Looks to Turn Around Dismal Rugby Record at South Africa's Newlands - Wall Street Journal
Australia has won just 77% of its lineouts in this Rugby Championship, which is the worst rate in the tournament, Opta says. South Africa has the best rate, at 88%. "The set-piece is always an important area for us, even more so when you play South ...
- SA finish fourth at Gold Coast Sevens - SuperSport
South Africa earned 15 points for their efforts and they now are now fourth on the HSBC Sevens World Series log following the first of nine rounds. The top four teams on the overall log at the end of the season will gain automatic entry to the 2016 ...